Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Please Suggest A Server Spec For Pro/INTRALINK 3.4
Hi Gang We are moving from 3.3 to 3.4 and will be purchasing a new server. Can you please recommend a good working server spec (processor, memory, disk, etc...). We have a large database that serves...
1
1

10 AutoCAD LT 2010 Demo Videos
10 AutoCAD LT 2010 Demo Videos LT 2010: Introduction AutoCAD LT 2010 Demo: Drafting Improvements AutoCAD LT 2010 Demo: The Ribbon AutoCAD LT 2010 Demo: Block Tools AutoCAD LT 2010 Demo: Parametric...

Looking for Pro/E Magazines
Hi, I am looking for any magazines that deal with pro/e (hints, tips and how-to articles). Something I could receive in the mail would be fine, but on-line magazines would be fine also. Anyone have...
2
2

9 AutoCAD 2010 Demo Videos
9 AutoCAD 2010 Demo Videos AutoCAD 2010 Demo Videos AutoCAD 2010 Demo: Mesh Modeling AutoCAD 2010 Demo: Solid Modeling AutoCAD 2010 Demo: 3D Printing AutoCAD 2010 Demo: Block Constraints AutoCAD 2010...

Learn more about AutoCAD 2010
Learn more about AutoCAD 2010 User Interface Initial Setup Workspaces Application Menu Ribbon Quick Access Toolbar New Features Workshop Document =A0 Parametric Drawing Dynamic Blocks Annotation Tools...

Download AutoCAD 2010
Download AutoCAD 2010

Abu Dhabi from the sky
Abu Dhabi from the sky Abu Dhabi is the Capital of the UAE, and the largest of the seven Emirates, constituting over 85% of the nation's total land area. Abu Dhabi possesses 10% of the world's oil 5%...

FroTime Training
I would appreciate any input on FroTime Training tutorials for WF 3.0. I have prior experience in 2001 and earlier versions, but not a lot of time on WF. I am especially interested in FroTimes modules...
1
1

Job Serach
I am looking for a new job. If anyone has an leads, please pass them on to me. I have used Unigraphics from V3 to NX1. I have used Pro/Engineer since 2001 up to Wildfire 2, but have tried WF3 and WF4....
1
1

100% Free Text Ads That Work! 57925
This is not a scam or a gimmick, we don't want your money and aren't trying to sell you anything but if you have a website or website or products you want to sell you can do it through text...

Drag Component won't
I used the "curves by equasion" to produce a helix wrapped around a cylinder. Then with Variable Section Sweep, I extruded a square section along the curve. I have made a simple, square, flat "truck"...

Linking PDM Number to Filename
All, Is there a way to link the filename to the PDM Number for EPMDocuments? From what I understand, the filename and the Number for EPMDocuments must be unique. If they could be linked (the filename...
4
4

Depicting bend lines for a sheet metal part
With a part started as a flat pattern that has bends added within an instance, how do you show bend lines? Usually, the part is built with a flat wall, with bends added. A flat instance will show the...
4
4

Re: Free block cad
http://www.tuttotecnica.it/en

Curves from equasions
This should get your hats smokin. I can do this with a sine wave, but now I need to wrap a helix around a rod and I can't come up with an equasion that works. Can anyone suggest an equasion for a...
7
7