about artificial vehicle

Hi to every one here i m going to start a new project. I wish to design an artificial intellegent vehicle who can go on his
way and turn around the corner also slows down on speed breaker and give pass to vehicle and stops whenever any obstacle come on the path . Can any one help me about this topic how to start it and go to end which sensor is more useful for me and which motor is best for this project. Thanks
sounds really cool. do you have anything available yet? looking forward to seeing the progress on this project.