AI/Robotics Interface Project

My new company is planning to build an AI/robotics interface. We're looking for people with robotics background who are familiar with
broad varieties of robots, to help us design the interface and also to network with robotics companies. The work will be done online so time and location are flexible. We're a small company and open to your suggestions as to what you want to do. Feel free to inquire.
Yan King Yin Generic Intelligence
Will successful applicants be 'soft-uploaded??'

Tried to contact you directly. Your server rejected my email.