AI/Robotics Interface Project

My new company is planning to build an AI/robotics interface. We're looking for people with robotics background who are familiar with broad varieties of robots, to help us design the interface and also to network with robotics companies. The work will be done online so time and location are flexible. We're a small company and open to your suggestions as to what you want to do. Feel free to inquire.

Yan King Yin Generic Intelligence

Reply to
Yan King Yin

Will successful applicants be 'soft-uploaded??'

Reply to
Kevin Gomez

Tried to contact you directly. Your server rejected my email.

Reply to
blueeyedpop