ANN: Motion tracking software / hardware

re: Announcing new software development

CanBotics is pleased to announce the development of motion tracking software geared particularly to its Servo Controller Board as well as the Mini SSC. This software allows for realtime motion tracking using a variety of webcams or video cameras with a capture card or USB adapter. It is fully adjustable for various lighting conditions and motion sensitivity.

A demo version is available that allows experimenting with the settings but is disabled for communications with the Servo Controller Board or Mini SSC This software sells for $50 for electronic delivery, $65 on a CD. A combo deal for $100 includes the software plus a Servo Controller Board kit.

Feel free to contact us for volume pricing and licensing options. See

for details.

CanBotics snipped-for-privacy@canbotics.com

902.257.2764
Reply to
Tom Aiken

There's not a whole lot of detail there.

Welcome to Canbotics Innovative Robotic Platforms and Equipment

au·ton·o·mous adj. 1: Not controlled by others or by outside forces; independent: 2: Independent in mind or judgment; self-directed.

--kyler

Reply to
Kyler Laird

Try clicking on the menu at the top. It is one line of links that scrolls as you do gown a page. If you can't see it there may be browser problems. Here's some URLs:

Servo boards:

Tom Aiken

You mean this 1x1 GIF referenced at the end of the page?

Uh, yeah. Sounds cute.

Or just bad unnecessary programming.

That helps. Thank you.

(I'm trying to find something to augment my RoboteQ controller for smaller actuators.)

--kyler

Reply to
Kyler Laird

Hi Kyler

I'd be interested in what browser, OS, etc you were using that the menu didn't work. Everything we tested the page on worked fine. Netscape, IE, Opera

Thanks Tom

Reply to
Tom Aiken