ARM AT91SAM7X256 .- JTAG Programmer ....

Hi ,
I am Vignesh . I had just designed an ATMEL AT91SAM7X256 based development board for my Study purpose ... I Dont know How to make the
JTAG programmer for the Same and The Software to interface with .
I need your Help ... Please help me for the JTAG programmer .
Or else any other way for Programming the Chip AT91SAM7X256 .(Thro CAN or SERIALRS232)
Thanks and reegards, VIKEY.

This seems to be the wrong newsgroup for your question. However, to answer your question - you can use SAM-BA, which is available on Atmel's website, to program your board. You simply need to be able to connect to the board's USB or debug (serial) ports, as well as reset the chip.
I would, however, strongly recommend getting a real JTAG programmer, such as an Atmel AT91SAM-ICE.
-Michael

Thanks Michael .
- Vikey
Maybe www.sparkfun.com has an Olimex clone...