Re: Assembly Language Programming on Lego NXt

Hi,
Is there any way to program the Lego NXT brick directly with ARM assembly language?
Thanks

I would think so if they are based on ARM (I'm guessing you've checked) and you can trace the JTAG connections on the circuit board (if that particular uC has them).
It must be possible - how on earth would they get a bootloader running otherwise?
I haven't actually got an NXT to check but: check the chip it's based on. If it's generic (philips, atmel, etc) lookup the datasheet and get a pinout. If it's Lego branded, good luck - you'll need it!
Also, look for connectors, test points, etc on the board.
--
Brendan Gillatt
www.brendangillatt.co.uk