Huge lot of NXT parts + Pneumatics, Electronic Legos, sensors, Ultrasonic things

Hi,

Just posted a lot of Lego specialty parts from a teacher. She is expecting at least $100 on the lot, saying that it is worth if parts bought new approx $300.

Some other guy stated that it is not worth even the opening bid value, but only the NXT motors and the ultrasonik sensor in the lot seem to be at least $90.

So I want a fair and honest opinion - if you have the time and the willingness to do it - regarding the fair market value for this lot so that I can talk to the lady and lower her expectations if that is the case.

If the opening price is indeed high, why would 33 people already watching this auction??? (eBay tells me how many people have decided to watch it).

Note: If I get too many emails with same subject line my account gets choked up so you may want to post to the ng only - but feel free to email me too if you want.

Thanks.

ABF

Reply to
2006buybuy