bumper hardware trouble

I am trying to build bumpers for my robot, the software works, but the bumpers themselves suck and keep breaking. does anybody know where I can get some good ones that will work that are premade or of a parts list and construction tecniques so that I can build them myself in such a way that they will work.

Reply to
MR Robot

What size range are you looking at? If you're building wee little bots, the touchpads I use may be useful - light duties only. See

for an overview.

If you're work>I am trying to build bumpers for my robot, the software works, but the

Reply to
Tim Polmear

im using a robot that is about on foot on each side and it is square

Reply to
MR Robot