Calling John? for FAQ

Hi
I am looking for the FAQ from a gentleman named John if I recall. He sent me an FAQ file and I posted it on my web page which has been gone
for quite a while.
Now I have my own registered domain name, and will be setting up my own webserver from home.
It would be good if I can post the FAQ at this more permanent site, and it would include topics from here, a robotics section, as well as an area for visitors to leave links, have the option of joining as members of the site, and be a community for geeky stuff that people like us like.
The domain name is www.geeksunleashed.net (not running just now)
The server was up and running, but when I installed a mail-server application, my Apache server stopped working, so I will have to set up my Fedora 4 Core installation again... after I recover from an ilness that has grounded me for three months.
Anyway, if someone has the FAQ please email it to me at:
geek snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Many thanks
:-]
Dale Stewart