CNC Controlled Etcha-sketch

Sorta off-topic, but kinda cool in an overkill kinda way ...

( I am not associated with seller in any way. ) JCD

Reply to
pogo

Too bad there aren't any pictures of the output. At least I couldn't find any.

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb

I agree. The kid on the weed-whacker "cycle" is kinda funny, too.

Somehow, the search for more info on a robotic etcha-sketch led me to this "robotic chair" video:

which I found here:
Worth a look. Takes a while to download on a slow broadband.

Reply to
pogo

If this is what I think it is, it was a test of Mach3 during the winter when it was too cold to get into his garage. Or perhaps a project that was based on the original idea.

I've heard the output was perfect curves and writing.

Reply to
D. Jay Newman