Mikrobasic

Hello,
I am just starting with Mikobasic. i keep getting error using simple command I use 'Pause', the complier says it was not declared
actually any commands its says that anyone knows the problem ?
thanks ken
lerameur wrote:

You should probabky ask this on the Mikroelktronika forums, where the people there have more experience with the compiler:
http://www.mikroe.com/forum/index.php
Be sure to post in the right forum area as the divide up the forum by chip type, such as PIC or AVR, as they have compilers for several families of chips. In any case, a common problem is that the chip type hasn't been set correctly.
-- Gordon