CNC Robotic Coffee Machine (was Re: google video, superautomatic)

Simpson wrote:

I've taken the liberty of crossposting this to alt.machines.cnc and comp.robotics.misc under a title that is more descriptive to someone who isn't a coffee geek--it's on topic for all three groups and I felt that it might lead to some interesting cross-discussion.
--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate