Commodore comouter interfacing books needed

Looking for any books on controlling electronics and robotics with a commodore computer.
Tanks
Andy

Andrew Schwartz wrote:

Build Your Own Universal Computer Interface (Paperback) by Bruce A. Chubb
(Amazon.com product link shortened)57864627/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-8328465-7665712?ie=UTF8&s=books
I only have the first edition and it goes into detail explaining the requirements for making a universal interface for use with trs 80 1-4, trs coco, apple 2 (2e & 2+ and 2gs), c64 & c128, vic-20, heathkit/trionyx h-8s and of course - pc,xt,at,system2 model 30 and compatibles.
He explains things well.
Christian

Transactor Magazine occasionally had articles about this. An archive is here: http://www.csbruce.com/~csbruce/cbm/transactor /
I have a great book from the early 80s simply called "Robotics" by Usborne that included plans for a robot that you can control from a VIC20/C64 or or BBC Micro. I *think* this is the same book, but since it's a revised edition they probably "updated" the computer interfacing to PCs. (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Also, the staple "Robot Builder's Bonanza", has a very short section on using a C64, and the principles in the book apply to most computers. http://www.robotoid.com /
Regards, Leif
--
Leif Bloomquist
leif(at)schemafactor(dot)com

Try Mapping the Commodore 64 if that's the computer you are using.
http://www.devili.iki.fi/pub/Commodore/docs/Project64/misc/mapc6411.txt
or http://www.devili.iki.fi/Computers/Commodore/C64/Programmers_Reference/page_i.html
for the Commodore 64 programmer's reference guide. The only books you'll ever need on the topic.
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:58:52 -0400, "Andrew Schwartz"

____________________________________________________ "I like to be organised. A place for everything. And everything all over the place."
Andrew Schwartz wrote:

I found some great stuff on the web, by just searching google. It was a couple of years ago, but some of it should still be there.