Commodore comouter interfacing books needed

Looking for any books on controlling electronics and robotics with a commodore computer.

Tanks

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Schwartz

Build Your Own Universal Computer Interface (Paperback) by Bruce A. Chubb

I only have the first edition and it goes into detail explaining the requirements for making a universal interface for use with trs 80 1-4, trs coco, apple 2 (2e & 2+ and 2gs), c64 & c128, vic-20, heathkit/trionyx h-8s and of course - pc,xt,at,system2 model 30 and compatibles.

He explains things well.

Christian

Reply to
christianlott1

Transactor Magazine occasionally had articles about this. An archive is here:

I have a great book from the early 80s simply called "Robotics" by Usborne that included plans for a robot that you can control from a VIC20/C64 or or BBC Micro. I *think* this is the same book, but since it's a revised edition they probably "updated" the computer interfacing to PCs.

Also, the staple "Robot Builder's Bonanza", has a very short section on using a C64, and the principles in the book apply to most computers.

Regards, Leif

Reply to
Leif Bloomquist

Great reply. I have ordered them from Amazon. thanks for your help.

Reply to
Andrew Schwartz

I found some great stuff on the web, by just searching google. It was a couple of years ago, but some of it should still be there.

Reply to
Eljin

Try Mapping the Commodore 64 if that's the computer you are using.

or
for the Commodore 64 programmer's reference guide. The >Great reply. I have ordered them from Amazon. thanks for your help. >

____________________________________________________ "I like to be organised. A place for everything. And everything all over the place."

Reply to
Tim Polmear