compound gears

Hi ! I need to make gear transmission and for that i want to use compound gears ( lets say 2:1 ratio). The gear diametar should be cca 10 cm ( yea i know its quite large one ).

Where can i buy such gears. ?

Regards! p.s. the max speed is cca 1500 RPM and i want to use plastic ones.

Reply to
stjepan

I'd say McMaster-Carr. They seem to carry every bit of hardware known to man, and they're fast. I find McMaster-Carr for hardware and DigiKey for electronics covers almost every need. You can find them at

. Cheers,

Felix

Reply to
Felix Crux