digital radio transmitter schematics

What the f*ck is 'sinngle duplex'

Presumably you mean half duplex and not simplex.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Hi Ken

No problem - if I had a penny for every time I had a minor aberration...

PSK's used quite a bit still.

You're getting very warm! I have more than a passing interest in the SSTL satellites amoung others. I have a few meetings a year over there at Guildford with some of the folks there including the infamous Martin Sweeting, arguably the father of the microsat, a couple in Europe regarding the International Space Station plus two in the US too, which keeps me out of trouble. Most of my technical interest lies in the grounstation hardware rather than the satellite itself, although I do run the European command station for two LEO satellites.

Kind Regards, Howard

might give the game away!

Reply to
Howard Long

Half duplex is what I meant. Posting before the 1st coffee of the day.

Reply to
Geoff McCaughan

you can use RFpic solutions,which transmit with ASK or FSK modulation technic. For more info;

ego

look at rfm

Reply to
LPC2106

Search for "NRF401" and also "NRF401 OATLEY"

Reply to
Branko JUSTIC

look at

(XE1209) or