DPDT Relays

Hello
I need some DPDT Relays for a couple of projects they will be used to drive 12v Windscreen Wiper Motor they need to be rated at about 25Amps.
I normaly buy my parts from RS Components but they only seem to have one suitable an Omron G8N RS Part No 4349292, however I need six and these little puppies are over 5.00 each.
Anyone know where I can get some cheaper.
Regards
Bill H
"It's best to know what your looking for before you start"
E Mail bill snipped-for-privacy@t-online.de Home Page http://bill_harvey.bei.t-online.de/home%20page.htm
Bill,
Once you get into that sort of amp rating, that isn't an unreasonable price. Salvage or surplus places are the only way you would really beat that price by much. Omron's are nice quality relays.
Jonathan
www.madlabs.info

If I may my 2 cents worth, you could even use the automotive type relays from a recyclers.