Enclosures

Dear Group,
Can anbody reccommend a company (in europe, even better Switzerland) which I can give a dwg and a piece of an enclosure and get it back with
the appropriate holes in it (without me having to provide a perfect drawing).
Kind regards
Sjur J. Vestli
--
------------------------------
Sjur J. Vestli
sjur vestli wrote:

Have you tried www.rittal.com? They should have what you want but will still need to know how big and where the holes are.
The better the drawing or sketch the better the finished product.
The alternative is to find a sheet metal working company near you as they could make or customise the enclosure for you.
best regards, colin
--

www.minisumo.org.uk

(Remove the "No Spam" to reply by email!)
Colin Durrans wrote:

Thanks!
Yes I have, and they require a (paper) drawing with all measurements, I though that in the days of 3D CAD, standard file formats, etc. it would be possible to send a CAD file, but.......
Sjur
sjur vestli wrote:

But if you've a decent 3D CAD program it should generate the 2D drawing automatically. Shouldn't be much need to tweak the drawing but using datum edges is usually a good idea.
regards, colin
--

www.minisumo.org.uk

(Remove the "No Spam" to reply by email!)
sjur vestli wrote:

What material is you enclosere made of, and what's the size?
Matthias Melcher wrote:

Steel [1], 500*700*250 (mm).
Kind regards
Sjur J. Vestli
[1]: Material: Sheet steel Surface finish: Enclosure and door: Dipcoat primed, powder-coated in textured RAL 7035 on the outside Mounting plate: Zinc-plated
sjur vestli wrote:

Sorry, too big for my machine.
Dear All,

I managed: www.lerchag.ch!