encoder link might be usefull

make encoders, and masks, any type you want

dan

Reply to
rue_mohr

That's a fun page. It seems to be a bit buggy however. On many parameter combinations that I think should have worked fine it produced completely bogus drawings.

Reply to
Curt Welch

if you're serious about this, take a few hours to learn how to write basic postscript programs. you can do all sorts of neat stuff and since it's vector graphics (unlike that site) the resolution is as good as your printer can do. of course, even with that, you'll never come close to real encoder wheel resolutions.

-chris

rue_mohr wrote:

Reply to
eckern

yes, you have to take mind to give it a sane request :)

dan

Reply to
rue_mohr

I somewhat agree, but I knew of this and thought I'd post it, its good if you want to make up low res stuff (which does have its applications)

note hte inside of the wheel :)

dan

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to