Engineering workshop clearance Hants. UK

CONTENTS OF A SMALL ENGINEERING COMPANY FOR SALE
Located South Hampshire (UK)
Due to relocation we must clear surplus machinery and stock.
Metal Stock, Pneumatics, Electronics and Cable
Primary activity was small special purpose machines and remote operated vehicles.
Most items suitable for keen hobbyist model makers, electronics or robot builders
See our web site for a list & photos http://www.stocksale.freeuk.com /
This is one of the most painful thing I have had to do but I have 10 years of accumulated useful bits & pieces which are mainly new or used briefly on test rigs and are too good to bin.
JAN