except lynxmotion

Hi Except the lynxmotion.com, where i can buy "track base car" online? My search engine is broken thanks from Peter ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com)

Reply to
cmk128

Google, MSN, Yahoo, AltaVista, Info.com, Ask.com are all broken?

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb

sells a tank treads kit. It has individual plastic links you put together with metal pins.

Tamiya also sells a tank kit but it is pretty cheaply made. You can find it a

and lots of other places.

The tracks that Lynxmotion sells can also be found at

Joe McKibben

Reply to
Joe

Hi

I used the Tamiya tank tread kit for my first and only bot (so far...). They kept slipping off...maybe on too tight/wrong configuration. I also ised the Tamiya twin motor/gearbox which is a great little unit with different settings for torque or speed.

Cheers

:-]

Dale

Joe wrote: