F.S.-Android and Humanoid heads

Hello, Cleaning out time of the year-Need some shelf space badly so I am offering up these heads to start out with. If there is interest in this sorta thing here will offer up body, limbs and joints etc. These are prototypes, extras and a few victims od redesigns/modifications to suit customer needs. All are unused, no holes or abuse. I only work in full size animatronics/robotics. Humanoid robotic haters need not look.

Not the best way to show these but I dont have/need a website:

http://members,aol.com/castvee8/2.jpg
If the links dont work-E-mail me and will send you the photos direct.

I am quite willing to help you get these things working, via advice, ideas etc. Free tech support! All items shipped from zip 32311. These things dont weigh all that much-Shipping should be fairly gentle.

I thank you for your support,

Mark Miller Dream and Imagine Studio Tallahassee, Florida 32311

Reply to
castvee8

Link number two seemed to have a problem-Try this:

Sorry, clumsey fingers I guess.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
castvee8