F.S.-Android and Humanoid heads

Hello, Cleaning out time of the year-Need some shelf space badly so I am offering up these heads to start out with. If there is interest in this sorta
thing here will offer up body, limbs and joints etc. These are prototypes, extras and a few victims od redesigns/modifications to suit customer needs. All are unused, no holes or abuse. I only work in full size animatronics/robotics. Humanoid robotic haters need not look.
Not the best way to show these but I dont have/need a website:
http://members.aol.com/castvee8/1.jpg
http://members,aol.com/castvee8/2.jpg
http://members.aol.com/castvee8/3.jpg
If the links dont work-E-mail me and will send you the photos direct.
I am quite willing to help you get these things working, via advice, ideas etc. Free tech support! All items shipped from zip 32311. These things dont weigh all that much-Shipping should be fairly gentle.
I thank you for your support,
Mark Miller Dream and Imagine Studio Tallahassee, Florida 32311
Link number two seemed to have a problem-Try this:
http://members.aol.com/castvee8/2.jpg
Sorry, clumsey fingers I guess.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Heads have all been sold-Thank you