foldable keyboard?

hello group,
I'm looking for a foldable keyboard (not a flexible kbd, but one that folds in thirds... max folded dimensions up to
6 inches in width
I've looked for them on ebay, etc.. Anyone know where to get one at surplus price?
I think a PDA keyboard would work great, but the target computer has PS/2 port (I can add any port to it I want if I can't find PS/2 foldable keyboard.)
Rich