Free Junk at Homebrew Robotics tonight!

Last weekend I cleaned up my office and garage, and I have a lot of robotics related junk to get rid of:

Old CRS robot -- arm is okay, but no gripper, no controller, no software

Old Rhino robot -- lots of missing/broken parts

386SX SBC with manuals -- Works!

Basic stamps, BS1, BS2, expansion board

Bare motor controller PCBs

Misc I/O cards

Lots of cables and wiring

Lots and lots of periodicals and books.

I am going to load all this stuff in my van and take it to tonight's meeting at Homebrew Robotics in Mountain View, CA.

I am planning to give it all away for FREE. If more than one person wants a particular item, it will go to whomever is planning to use it in the coolest project, or whomever is willing to make the largest donation to the Homebrew pizza fund.

Reply to
Bob

Man that's almost worth a ticket to California! JCD

Reply to
Pogo