Free Junk at Homebrew Robotics tonight!

Last weekend I cleaned up my office and garage, and I have a lot of robotics related junk to get rid of:
Old CRS robot -- arm is okay, but no gripper,
no controller, no software
Old Rhino robot -- lots of missing/broken parts
386SX SBC with manuals -- Works!
Basic stamps, BS1, BS2, expansion board
Bare motor controller PCBs
Misc I/O cards
Lots of cables and wiring
Lots and lots of periodicals and books.
I am going to load all this stuff in my van and take it to tonight's meeting at Homebrew Robotics <http://www.hbrobotics.org in Mountain View, CA.
I am planning to give it all away for FREE. If more than one person wants a particular item, it will go to whomever is planning to use it in the coolest project, or whomever is willing to make the largest donation to the Homebrew pizza fund.

Man that's almost worth a ticket to California! JCD