FS: Austin, TX - Electronic Junk

Most of this stuff is more interesting as parts for repair or experimentation. Note especially, the Selectric I/O Writers which are filled with electromechnical parts, relays, solenoids, switches, etc.

Garage Sale - Junque Electronique, Saturday, April 9, Austin, Texas

I'm cleaning out my closets and I've got lots of old computer and electronic junk that has got to go. This stuff will only interest hobbyists and tinkerers on a limited budget. Most items priced between 50 cents and $10. All items are sold as is, but I will try my best to give honest descriptions.

Items will be sold at a garage sale on Saturday, April 9 from 9 AM until 3 PM. Location is Trail Crest Circle at Knob Oak Lane in SW Austin. This sale is in conjunction with the Travis Country Community Garage Sale, so if you don't like my junk, there will be other garage sales to shop at.

For more information and the most recent item list, check here:

I will add more items between now and Saturday. I will try to answer questions, but will have limited time before Saturday.

Thank you for your interest.

snipped-for-privacy@incyb.com

Here is a list of some of the items for sale. These will be priced from $0.50 to $10.00. Check the website for an updated list.

Computer

Dell Inspiron Port Replicator II Inspiron 7000 docking station. Untested. Needs 20V,3.5A AC adapter (PA-4). IBM Bezel trim for Thinkpad 760 series floppy Plastic trim for UltraBay FDD. New. IBM Battery for Thinkpad 755 series laptops Ni-MH, 3.5A @ 8.4V. Condition unknown. IBM Battery for Thinkpad 600 series laptops Li-Ion, 3.2A @ 10.8V. Condition unknown. IBM Thinkpad Dock II Monitor Stand Supports monitor above Thinkpad. Bring Dock II station to test fit. IBM Selectric I/O Writer in metal desk Includes desk and schematics. Not working. Bring PU truck and strong back. IBM Selectric I/O Writer Complete. External power supply. Not working. Kensington? Adjustable monitor arm Heavy duty metal. Table clamp. I used for small TV in office. Lexmark Color Jetprinter 1000 Parallel port. Includes power cord. Untested. Looks good. No ink cartridge to test. PNY 128 MB PC133 SDRAM Not for PC100. New in package. Viewsonic 17? Computer Monitor Monitor and manual. Missing red color when first on.

Home Office

AT&T 2 line speaker phone Includes phone and manual. Works.

Audio and Video

Hitachi Sam's Data for Hitachi TV Sam's Photofact Technical Service Data Mitsubishi User Guide for 20? color TV Manual only. Mitsubishi User Guide for 26? color TV Manual only. Mitsubishi Sam's Data for 26? Mits.TV Sam's Photofact Technical Service Data Mitsubishi MGA 20? color TV Not working. Mitsubishi Remote for TV and VCR Works. Mitsubishi Mini remote for TV Works. Mitsubishi 26? color TV Not working. Pioneer SX-50 Receiver Operating Manual Manual only. Pioneer CT-30 Cassette Player Player and manual. Made in Japan. Doesn't feed properly. Broken Dolby switch linkage. Radio Shack Pair of vintage speakers. Real walnut veneer. Fragile RS tweeters replaced with Olson Super Tweeters. Some damage on back corners of cabinets.

Books and Tapes

MPR News from Lake Wobegon cassette tapes 4 60 minute cassette tapes in box. Humorous.

Reply to
James Lee Johnson