FS: Pittman Motors

I have two flats of Pittman GM8712-21 motors for sale. These are new old stock, and are excellent motors for a variety of robotics projects.
Details: http://www.pennmotion.com/part_num_database/pdf/GM8712_21.pdf
Asking $45 each, or $70 in pairs.
Email with questions/orders.
Thanks.
--
Steve Hayter
steve snipped-for-privacy@coinopcollector.com

Real nice but for $45.00 I would assume they had the encoder option too. Maybe for $29.00 ea .......?

I did some checking before posting this originally. Check it out...
Found one site that carries them and has stock -- $133 apiece (seriously) -- which is probably why they have stock. They're an industrial outfit, if that helps justify such a whacked out price.
Found 3 sites that sell them for $74.99 each. No stock.
And found about a dozen other places that sell them for $39.99 each, but have no stock.
I'd take $60 a pair (but *only* in pairs). I've sold 4 individually already at the asking price (only 20 left -- well, actually, only 18 left, I'm going to keep two for myself). :-)
Take care,
Steve
Yeah I keep forgetting, there is the "surplus" market versus the "commercial" market. Sorry

if
Hey Mike,

From what I was able to gather at Pittman's site, they're still a current product. Although the SRP on them is insane...
:-)
Steve
Yeah, but the people here are mostly personal robotics people. If you want top dollar, try EBAY.
I recently sold a bunch of Escap coreless motors retaled at well over $60.00 each for a pitiful sum to a surplus outfit. We are talking like 3% of the retail value. they are selling them for like $10.00 each
Mike

surplus.
Hi All,
I've just acquired one additional flat of these motors. The last batch of 24 sold out in 4 days and I don't think I can get anymore after this. Same price as noted below (that's what I sold all, except for two of them for last time). If you want more than two, email me to discuss a price break.
These motors are totally awesome.
Steve

--
Steve Hayter