machine tool sales

I was talking to a chap today who has some machine tools for sale. Probably a bit large for "hobby" use (but I know some of you have big
sheds!). There is a Bridgeport turret milling machine, with two axis heidenhein DRO, tooling and slotting head and a Colchester Student lathe. The lathe has a capstan attachment which can be fitted in place of the tailstock, a bar feed, 3 & 4 jaw chucks, quick change toolpost, etc. I didn't check but am 99% certain they are 3 phase machines, located in the midlands and he'd like to clear them as soon as possible -so is looking for 1000 each. Anyone who is genuinly interested (and can move them) drop me an email and I will pass on your details. Please note I haven't seen these machines, but he says they are in good used condition (have been used commercialy until recently). Also a 4 axis CNC spark eroder for 7,000. they all seem reasonable prices to me.