Jones and Shipman 310 Footprint

Does anyone have a copy of the J&S 310 manual that shows the machine footprint? Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Charles,

Short answer is no (!) but I found that the thing preventing me getting one was that you cannot put it against a wall, you need to get all the way round it for some operations.

Try to get the 310T if you can - its head tilts and thus is more versatile.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Charles

I have a 310 manual, the actual footprint of the M/C is 760mm wide by 880mm deep. The space required depends on whether a coolant tank or a dust control unit is added but the working area needs to be 1750mm wide (to allow for table movement) and about 1520mm deep.

Hope this helps

John Belt

Reply to
belt