good science fiction robots? BOOKS

what's your favorite SF book with robots in it?
mine: Asimov "norby chronicles" is great.

Well, this is not an SF book, but it still a great read. Robot by Hans Moravec. I'm about halfway through it right now and it is wonderful so far.
--
Steven DuBois
http://sdubois92.ath.cx

I see this thread drifting toward non-fiction books...

I read and enjoyed it. A similar book (that covers a lot of the same ground!) is Ray Kurzweil's "The Age of Spiritual Machines," and of course Kurzweil's most recent in which he references Moravec is "The Singularity Is Near."