Handy board Question

This is not an in the Book question. I checked. I would like to go directly from the RJ11 handyboard (HB) conection to
USB. I have figured out the equvialent wiring for the HB for USB. (TX=D+, RX=D-, GND, and the +5vcc is unused becuase the HB is 9.6 volts) I am trying to avoid the rediculious array of adapters commin from the HB. (RJ11 to a data inverter,and power to a paraell, to serial to USB? its pointless if you dont care about the charging cycle. I would much rather go diectly.
I go to the Interactive C ver.5 and go to select a port but all I see is \\.\com1 and \\.\com3. for ports.
My question: How do I add USB to the list of ports in InteractiveC? Is there a Handyboard Guru out there? Is going directly from my computer to the HB even posible?
Hi
Check out the HB discussion group.
Cheers
|-]