hello....paul y. oh i need to talk

hello Paul Y. Oh i need to talk to u my email id is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in i am trying to implement the project of stepper motor control over internet done by one of ur student Roberto Pina.....can we discuss this project? please reply

Reply to
shivap

Try looking here. I think his page is current at this URL:

luck !

Reply to
pogo