Electrical pictures

Hi all ,

I am starting now a project and I need Ur help I will collect all electrical pictures and upload them to the Internet and gather them in groups like this :

u have any pics(any even funny pics) and want to help Just put Ur pics in .rar file upload them at any server or attach it to an email and send them to me at this email snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (ur name and email will be in the acknowledgement page) Thanks in advance

Reply to
engams