Image Proc Video Tutorial?

All, I'd like to learn more about video processing, but first need a good image/video _primer_. I'm famalier with the RS-170 analog video standard,
but need a good push in the right direction on digital video. Does any know of any good resouces? In particular, I'm looking for introductory type information on the video formats YCrCb, RGB, etc and how to display basic digital images on a monitor.
Eventually, I'd like to implement this stuff on a small mobile robot.
Thanks, Ande