Interfacing from a Serial output to CF Card

I have been looking for a device that will allow me to take a serial output stream and store it onto a Compact Flash card. I would need to be able to both tx and rx the signal. Any suggestions? I am not held only to the CF card. Other options are SD, USB drive, microdrive, etc. Thank you!

-Mike

Reply to
Mike

You can connect the Compact Fash to an AVR micro as shown in

or

<Nico>

Hi

Try

for USD$18 breakout board.

They have both Pascal and BASIC compilers for free demo ( limited to 2kB hex code -plenty ) with examples.

Cheers

Dale

DS