Interfacing from a Serial output to CF Card

I have been looking for a device that will allow me to take a serial output stream and store it onto a Compact Flash card. I would need to
be able to both tx and rx the signal. Any suggestions? I am not held only to the CF card. Other options are SD, USB drive, microdrive, etc. Thank you! -Mike
You can connect the Compact Fash to an AVR micro as shown in http://www.mcselec.com/an_127.htm http://www.embedtronics.com/cfide/cdide.html http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?module=FreaksTools&func=viewItem&item_type=tool&item_idS6
or
http://www.elandigitalsystems.com/interface/cf332.php http://www.triangledigital.com/man2020f/ch7cf0.htm http://www.sealevel.com/products.asp?bus_id0&CompactFlash_Serial_RS-232%2C_RS-422%2C_RS-485_ +
Hi
Try http://www.mikroelektronika.co.yu/english/product/tools/cf.htm for USD$18 breakout board.
They have both Pascal and BASIC compilers for free demo ( limited to 2kB hex code -plenty ) with examples.
Cheers
Dale