Lasers

I don't know what equipment would do this, and I don't know how to search google for it:
I am looking for #1) a very small low cost laser. I may end up being
able to use a keychain laser pointer.
#2) a device to change the pinpoint of laserlight into a pattern of a square.
How would this be accomplished? Some sort of optical device, a lens or prism, that would accept laser pinpoint input, and output that pinpoint 50 times lined up in a square.
Rich
I think I have some links for stuff like that....found it!
http://www.laser66.com/html/diffractive_optics.html
Joe

Joe,
Thanks for that link!
--TE
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Look on eBay. For around $3 you can get a laser with batteries and a variety of projectable images. Maybe you can find a square or a usable substitute.
Mitch