Lasers

I don't know what equipment would do this, and I don't know how to search google for it:

I am looking for #1) a very small low cost laser. I may end up being able to use a keychain laser pointer.

#2) a device to change the pinpoint of laserlight into a pattern of a square.

How would this be accomplished? Some sort of optical device, a lens or prism, that would accept laser pinpoint input, and output that pinpoint

50 times lined up in a square.

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

I think I have some links for stuff like that....found it!

Joe

Reply to
cadcoke3

Look on eBay. For around $3 you can get a laser with batteries and a variety of projectable images. Maybe you can find a square or a usable substitute.

Mitch

Reply to
Mitch Berkson

Joe,