Looking for a Journal

Hi,
Is anyone familiar with a journal that accepts very short papers (such as 2-3 pages IEEE double column style)? My topics are virtual reality
and robotics and I intend to write a paper that describes a very useful tool I designed (no experiments at this stage).
Thanks!
kartoun wrote:

Take a look at the IEEE conferences; they tend to be less stringent than journals.
- Daniel

Well, no, actually. IEEE conferences have roughly a 30% acceptance rate; many journals will take a lot more submissions than that.
But why on earth are you asking about something so short, and in a specific format?

It depends on what IEEE conference. ICRA for example (http:// icra2008.usc.edu/) is considered to be the most prestigious robotics conference with a very low acceptance rate. SMC (http:// www.smc2008.org/) is also a very good conference and a paper I submitted there in 2006 won a prize (see, http://www.compactech.com/kartoun/articles/html/Kartoun_SMC_2006_March_15_2006_Final.htm ).
However, I'm looking for such a short submission because I'm describing a utility and I'm not describing any experiments, so a long paper is not necessary for that. Even though, it's still worth publication. I just mentioned the format to demonstrate what is the approximate length of a short paper.
Thanks!

You can then write a technical brief. Many jounrnals accept them if they pass the submission level.
LHR

Yea that sounds more like a technical report than a journal submission...
Kamilah

Do you want access to China's massive pool of electronic manufacturers... but lack the time to contact suppliers, negotiate contracts, arrange shipping or monitor product quality? Don't worry - Let seriouswholesale deal with all that for you.
*Check out the huge range of Gadgets, MP3 / MP4 Players, Car DVD / Audio, and Computer Accessories now by visiting the online wholesale catalog at seriouswholesale. com You'll have peace of mind thanks to the seriouswholesale Quality Control, 12-month Warranty on all products, and easy secure payment by credit card through Paypal.
Selling on eBay or your own online store? Send products direct from our warehouse to your customers using our unique drop-shipping service. You can profit by selling hundreds of different products, without holding any of your own inventory! Any questions you have will be answered by the seriouswholesale English-speaking customer support team... Their aim is to make your China electronics importing business easier to run than ever before.
Welcome to http://www.seriouswholesale.com .
seriouswholesale - Buy from the source, profit without the hassle.
- 12 Months Warranty - No minimum order restrictions - Drop-shipping with no additional fee - Pay by safely by PayPal seriouswholesale Wholesale Co., Ltd.: Chinas original and best online electronics wholesaler & drop-shipper: seriouswholesale. com