looking for a latching mechanical flag indicator

I saw an indicator in a trade magazine a few weeks back that had a red/green rotating flag. When +5v is applied, the flag toggles from
green to red. It will remain red even if the voltage is removed. Applying -5v (i.e. reversing the polarity) will cause the flag to toggle from red to green. Again, it will stay there even if the voltage is removed. The device was sized to fit a panel lamp hole.
Now that I need one for a project I am doing, I can't find the magazine & I can't find a similar item any of my parts catalogs or through a Goggle search. Anyone know where I can find this part?
Paul

Check out: http://www.l-3com.com/EDI/pcb-ci25.htm
for a similar type. You could probably make your own.
I found it and many other by doing a google search for:
magnetic latching indicator
Al
--
There's never enough time to do it right the first time.......