Need source for R.O.V. thruster motors

I'm working on a R.O.V project and want to prototype a small design model that will eventually evolve into several sizes for different capabilities.

I feel like I've exhausted all the online searching I have and want to know if any of you have a recommendation for a good supplier of water-tight thruster motors and servos.

Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
David Freeman

blueeyedpop

Maybe fill them with mineral oil for those deep dives.

Reply to
Si Ballenger