Need source for R.O.V. thruster motors

I'm working on a R.O.V project and want to prototype a small design model that will eventually evolve into several sizes for different capabilities.
I feel like I've exhausted all the online searching I have and want to know if any of you have a recommendation for a good supplier of water-tight thruster motors and servos.
Any help will be appreciated.
Trolling motors

know
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 19:43:14 GMT, "blueeyedpop"
Maybe fill them with mineral oil for those deep dives.