On Sale this week at www.1sorc.com

This weeks sale is the OPB730f Miniature Photo reflector. It's a pretty sweet little photo sensor with a Darlington pair receiver. Check the
data sheet on the site for details. I use these for my line follower and on my Trache' bot for edge detection. On sale for $3.15, over $1 discount. http://www.1sorc.com Be sure to hit the refresh button if you've been to the site recently.
-Dan