OOP chip again?

Does anyone have info on the programmable OOP chip ? I can't find much, except for object oriented programming.

Reply to
EN

I assume you're referring to the OOPic, at

?

If so, you should learn to use google, I googled "oopic" and got over 10,000 hits. Can't find much info???

What kind of info? It's basically a preprogrammed PIC chip, with all that good stuff already done for you so you just worry about your application.

Just look at

you'll see reference to Microchip PIC16C74b,PIC16F77, and PIC16F877 You can get hardware specs on the chip from
It was firware designed for object oriented programming. I've not heard anything bad said about it.

The website says it can be programmed in BASIC, C, or Java.

Rufus

Reply to
Rufus V. Smith