OOP chip again?

Does anyone have info on the programmable OOP chip ? I can't find much, except for object oriented programming.

I assume you're referring to the OOPic, at http://www.oopic.com ?
If so, you should learn to use google, I googled "oopic" and got over 10,000 hits. Can't find much info???
What kind of info? It's basically a preprogrammed PIC chip, with all that good stuff already done for you so you just worry about your application.
Just look at http://www.oopic.com/objlist.htm and you'll see reference to Microchip PIC16C74b,PIC16F77, and PIC16F877 You can get hardware specs on the chip from http://www.microchip.com
It was firware designed for object oriented programming. I've not heard anything bad said about it.
The website says it can be programmed in BASIC, C, or Java.
Rufus