Re: Toner Transfer Booklet

Dear Brad,

I use that technique to create my boards. I would like to see your document and test your method, please! Thank you

Best regards, Refik Hadzialic

I am finishing up a 20 page booklet on how to get better results with toner > transfer techniques. I would like to have a few practitioners review it and > see if they find it useful. So, if you use toner transfer technique and would > like to review this booklet please contact me. I will send you a copy by > email. > > Regards, > Brad > PC Logic > > Schematic entry and PCB design software >
Refik Hadzialic