parkervision manuals

I am part of a Tech Team at a church and we were given a sony ccd camera with a parkervision cameraman remote attached to it model pcm-1100e. the camera is great but we cannot get the remote to work. Unfortunately parkervision no longer supports this model(it is approx.

10+ years old). I am looking for a manual or any words of wisdom.
Reply to
Bart

I am looking for manuals to a ParkerVision cameraman remote model pcm-1100e. Unfortunately the remote is no longer supported by ParkerVision(10+ yrs old). We are trying to get the remote to work. It appears that the remote is sending data to the control box but the controlbox does not appear to be sending data to the camera. I figure the control box/remote needs to be reprogrammed for the camera.

Reply to
Bart