powering 3 pics

im wishing to use 3 pics (unsure which ones yet), a 28pin (may change if i dont need all I/Os) and two 16pins. I will be turning 16 Leds on/off (8 on
each 16pic chip),and each reading a value from a ultrasonic sensors. The 28pin chip will be used to read values from 2 ultrasonics and outputting their pulse as well as setting the direction and speed of the 2 motors. Currently (this is my uni project) the main chip and motors are powered from the same 9V battery. Will i run into problems moving to 3 pics?
thanks luke
--
//remove SPAM to reply by email