PIC16F628 Single Chip Stamp 1 Compatible

Hi, Was wondering if anyone's interested. Internal resonator in 90% of them is accurate enough to program and run serial data perfectly. I've
also remapped RA so you have 6 additional inputs mapped as testable bits BIT8,BIT9,BIT10,BIT13,BIT14,BIT15. So now you have a total of 14 I/O lines. You can fully decode an 8870 or any other 4 bit source and still have 8 for control. You have 128 bytes for tokens and once programmed all that is need is 1 pull-up. Was thinking of Ebaying these for 9.99 programmed. These are just the thing for adding some smarts to your project with simple stamp basic code.
Jim