PICALL- Problem Programming 18F1320

I am unable to program the 18F1320 using the PICALL PIC programmer.

After programming, I get a "Program Verify Error" fault. The fault indicates that the first program word has not been programmed. A read of the chip indicates that nothing has been programmed. The entire device has "FFFF" in it. Test burns on 16F series of PICs went without a hitch, so I trust the hardware.

I am using the PICALL Windows 0.15alpha program, which has support for the 18F1320, and I have the Firmware 0.2 chip in the programmer.

Has anyone out there had this problem?

Reply to
Ron Ciren