Plantraco Desktop Rover

Someone have wrote a application for to command th Plantraco Desktop Rover with PC? I write some code, but it doesn't works good and I don't have the
programmers manual. Thanks. Davide
Davide Cerbo wrote:

I didn't realise there was even a programming manual for it - I thought you had to use their crappy little "flow chart" tool to do it. I'd LOVE to know the protocol used to communicate with the handset though :-)