Potential robotics goldmine

Due to a relocation and the associated necessary downsizing I need to dispose of a collection of steppers (@20 from printers, FDD's and HDD's),
asstd. DC motors(again about 20 from the same sources) numerous gears, rods, shafts and assorted other bits and pieces I had built up over the years with a view to getting involved with robotics one day (alas it is not to be...). There are also assorted power supplies (one from an original Centronics machine is so big it would almost power a city) and old (printer) circuit boards with possibly useful discrete components (diodes & resistors, 74LS chips, etc...). There are two (kit) stepper driver boards also. The first is self contained and is built, the other (from Oatley Electronics) is a computer linked/controlled one that is still in pieces .
I don't want to recycle them in the rubbish skip as I believe they would be a good addition to any collection but have no knowledge of anyone local who may be interested in them. I am located in Australia close to Melbourne, Victoria.
If anyone is interested in them (ideally in OZ as the weight will be a killer for overseas freight) please reply here and I can organise a more detailed list.
cheers Graham J
from printers, FDD's and HDD's),

rods,
with
be...).
is
be
who
I may be interested in some parts, located in Sydney... Some pictures would be useful, saves you from describing everything in too much detail.
-Daniel