Project Ideas

Hi all I am kind of new to robotics, and looking for a new project. My most resent project started out of a book. It was a simple thing that just
drove around trying not to bump in to objects, using a OOPic. Any ideas are appreciated -Kit
kitmor wrote:

Perhaps if you could give the details of your oopic robot someone might have some ideas what you could add to it?
-John

Take a look at:
http://www.itiomar.it/studenti/document.shtm
Bye, Carlo
THe oopic is a good board to start out with, i suggest ordering a couple of servos and attaching them to a board, then programing it to do a simple routien. later you can ad ir sensitivity or other things.
My previous robot was made of 3 CDs for the base. I had a 6v battery pack to power 2 moded servos. It has 3 sharp GP2D12 distance detectors, two for object detection and one for drop off. It had 2 bump switches and a line follower and a rotation counter. And of course the oopic. -kit
kitmor wrote:

Not intended to sound trolling, but what about entering DARPA challenge.