New project

Just wanted to show you all my latest project, this project is fairly easy
to make.
I call it a Syke.. half scooter- half bike.

Bill Wallender
--
btw, Still waiting for you guys to start using my free classified section,
help me

Gears
Hey! Add a seat, pedals, sprockets and a chain, and I'll bet it would go pretty fast!
Al Moore
Reply to
Alan Moore
(and he wonders why they call him "Mean Al")
Reply to
Tom Gardner
The very first bike, the 'hobbyhorse', was similar.except that it had a seat and was propelled by pushing with both feet.
Leon
Reply to
Leon Heller
Looks nice, well done. You could call it a 'kickbike'. Try google that.
Jere
Reply to
Jere Honkavaara
Thanks Jere.. I have never seen or heard of a kickbike, they are very interesting.
The more contact I have with this group, the more impressed I am with the wide scope of the knowledge base.
Bill
Reply to
Gears