New project

Just wanted to show you all my latest project, this project is fairly easy to make. I call it a Syke.. half scooter- half bike.

Bill Wallender

-- btw, Still waiting for you guys to start using my free classified section, help me make it to be huge. Check it out, it's a nice classified ads website. Suggestions are welcomed.

Gears

Hey! Add a seat, pedals, sprockets and a chain, and I'll bet it would go pretty fast!

Al Moore

Reply to
Alan Moore

(and he wonders why they call him "Mean Al")

Reply to
Tom Gardner

The very first bike, the 'hobbyhorse', was similar.except that it had a seat and was propelled by pushing with both feet.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

Looks nice, well done. You could call it a 'kickbike'. Try google that.

Jere

Reply to
Jere Honkavaara

Thanks Jere.. I have never seen or heard of a kickbike, they are very interesting.

The more contact I have with this group, the more impressed I am with the wide scope of the knowledge base.

Bill

Reply to
Gears