psoc design kit

Don't know if anyone is interested but spotted this while browsing

The first 1,500 people from each of the three geographic regions who = register for the contest by December 15, 2003 will receive a free Mini = Development Kit. Contest entry will be closed a) when all Mini = Development Kits have been distributed or b) on December 15, 2003, = whichever comes first.=20

psoc is a programmable chips arrays of analog and digital blocks. chips are quite cheap around the same as pics.

Previous contests

weblinks, tutorials etc
= app note library
polyphonic = piano
programmer for mac osx
psoc forums
parking sonar
web seminars
ecg with psoc
Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson

Thank you Alex for informing us(me :).

Best Regards, Refik "Alex Gibson" wrote in message news:bp6t6i$apf$ snipped-for-privacy@lust.ihug.co.nz... Don't know if anyone is interested but spotted this while browsing

The first 1,500 people from each of the three geographic regions who register for the contest by December 15, 2003 will receive a free Mini Development Kit. Contest entry will be closed a) when all Mini Development Kits have been distributed or b) on December 15, 2003, whichever comes first.

psoc is a programmable chips arrays of analog and digital blocks. chips are quite cheap around the same as pics.

Previous contests

weblinks, tutorials etc
app note library
polyphonic piano
programmer for mac osx
psoc forums
parking sonar
web seminars
ecg with psoc
Alex

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

I got one of these the other day and I got to say they are pretty cool. You get a PCB about the size of a BASIC STAMP, with 28 pins - it could fit into a 28 pin DIP socket. It has a USB connection on it, a cypress USB chip and a PSoC 27443 chip. It also has a place to add a 5 pin PSoC programming header to it so that you can program other PSoCs.

You also get a CD with: PSoC Designer 4.0 - the software for designing a PSoC application, the programmer software, a "key" for the C compiler, documentation and application notes. Also pretty cool.

I wish that Cypress would continue making this board, it would make a worthy addition to our robot tools.

chris in napa

Reply to
chris