RC CAR

Can I command a RC car with my computer? Someone know some tutorial on the
web?
Thanks.
Davide
Reply to
Davide Cerbo
Jul 2004 issue of Servo magazine page 73 PC to R/C communication.
Reply to
James D Baker
Thanks, I think this is good for me. I would buy it, but for shipping in Italy it want 42.72 $ it's more expensive. I know is not good, but if you want you can scan and sent me the article via email? Thanks. Davide
Reply to
Davide Cerbo
Do you want to build the interface - or buy the interface and spend your effort on the s/ware....? here is an example of a PC to RC interface...
Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Gomez
This looks like a pretty good tutorial;