RC CAR

Can I command a RC car with my computer? Someone know some tutorial on the web? Thanks. Davide

Davide Cerbo wrote:

Jul 2004 issue of Servo magazine page 73 PC to R/C communication.
Thanks, I think this is good for me. I would buy it, but for shipping in Italy it want 42.72 $ it's more expensive. I know is not good, but if you want you can scan and sent me the article via email? Thanks. Davide
Do you want to build the interface - or buy the interface and spend your effort on the s/ware....? here is an example of a PC to RC interface... http://jadac.dynip.com/prod01.htm
Kevin

This looks like a pretty good tutorial;
http://www.mh.ttu.ee/risto/rc/electronics/pctorc.htm